Demonstrate and apply knowledge of quality assurance in a business operation. Explain concepts, systems, and principles of quality and quality assurance; identify the quality assurance requirements for a business operation; and assess the quality assurance system of a business operation.
Team Leaders, Managers, QA/QC team members.
Link between Quality, customers and you. Why do people buy?
- Focus on Process or Focus on Product/Service – which is best?
- Supply chain relationships
- Deming Cycle: Plan-Do-Check-Act, Quality relative to Productivity.
- Kaizen – how east differs from west, comparison of Innovation and Improvement.
- Quality Systems, definitions, merits, pitfalls. Comparing ISO9000, QS9000, AQAP, TQM
- Documentation – creation, distribution, storage, change. Difference between documentation and records.
- Responsibilities – what role should Management play, and what do workers need? Sharing authority and responsibility, team dynamics.
- Internal Audits – How to do them! (this is the extra half-day)
Length: 1.5 full days
Format: Interactive workshop
Optimum number of participants/facilitator: 18